Car alarm Sheriff APS-2625 - a one-way signaling
Technical paramatry Sheriff APS-2625:
* Dynamic code KeeLoq +.
* Separate control mode on / off guard.
* Two-channel receiver (programmable up to four transmitters).
* Two of the three push-button programmable transmitter.
* Push-button Valet.
* Two zonal magnetic resonance shock sensor.
* Built-in control relay parking lights.
* Built-in universal power output control door locks.
* Remote control central locking car in Valet mode, and with the engine running.
* Two detachable connection to connect external sensors, independent of impact and volume.
* Limitation of false alarms in all areas of all sensors.
* Two complimentary chain lock (requires optional relay).
* Three channel control vehicle service devices (channel additional lock management
windows, out of polite illumination, control by opening the trunk, independent control of a pager, pulse output, turbo timer).
* Multi-function LED indicator.
* Memory operations.
* Hand-arm the system at any time by pressing the Valet to full protection even when
no ignition key.
* Quiet setting and disarming the system.
* Suspension of the sensor (s) of impact.
* Disable alarm with remote control.
* Remote control function PANIC in all modes.
* Sound proof mode Valet.
* Sound and light warning system operation.
* Limited time alarm mode.
* Bypass zone fault.
* Memory states VALET, ARM, DISARM (disarmed), TRIGGERS (state of the input protection) when the power system.
* Immediate alarm when the power system from the ARM (protection).
* Management of opening the trunk with the temporary disconnection of sensors and channels of the hood / trunk.
* Long-term remote off / on the siren (night mode) when armed.
* Automatic locking / unlocking the doors when the ignition or the beginning of the movement. (Including all VAZ with an electronic sensor speed).
Programmable system functions:
* Programmed personal disabling code, and system management.
* Programmable delay arming 5 sec, 35 sec.
* Passive / active arming.
* Programmable automatic door locking when the ignition.
* Programmable automatic unlocking of the doors when the ignition.
* Programmable function restatement on protection.
* Programming mode control central locking with restatement on guard.
* Programmable pulse width control door lock: 1 sec, 3.5 sec.
* Double pulse unlock the doors.
* Close all (COMFORT) - programming pulse blocking door lock for 15 or 30 seconds when arming.
* Output CH2 - low current reprogrammable control channel options:
programmed time intervals, service impulses boot drive control, a trigger output.
* Output CH3 - low current reprogrammable channel options:
* ARM (-), AV-block channel function, service pulse 12 seconds, the control output pager.
* Exit CH4 - controlled relay reprogrammable channel options - out of polite illumination, control windows, the control output pager, turbo timer.
* Multi-channel programmable function Anti-Hi-Jack: remote power when the ignition or the ignition switch and limit switch operation DOOR (+) or DOOR (-), or at the beginning of the car (including all VAZ with an electronic sensor speed).
* Programmable shut the system of false positives.
* Protection while running the engine.
* AV-FUNCTION - disarm the system in two stages.
* Passive lock the engine (immobilizer function) with AV-function.
* Restoring the factory default settings.